Excursionbloc is the most comprehensive and competitively priced tour operators liability insurance program on the market.
The program is managed by a bloc of excursion liability insurance experts and includes A Rated protection from locally
licensed insurers and superb reinsurance support. Because of the program’s unique structure, we are competitively priced and
can offer a wide range of coverages and policy limits. We can also accommodate as many Additional Insureds on the policy as
required at no additional cost.
Our service extends beyond arranging the liability insurance. We provide ongoing risk assessments, claims advocacy and guidance.
The program is in full compliance with the minimum insurance requirements issued by the FCCA member cruise liners and all the
major global hotel brands.
THE LIABILITY PROGRAM & HIGHLIGHTS
- Locally admitted A Rated carrier backed by the world’s largest re-insurers
- Policy limits, ranging from U$1 million to as high as U$10 million
- Local-, Worldwide- and US Jurisdiction Coverage
- Competitively Priced
- Ongoing risk assessments, including reviews of the various contracts that Tour Operators may enter into with cruise liners, hotels, large aggregators and suppliers, which may expose the tour operator to additional risks
- Claims Advocacy & Guidance
- Independent Loss Control Services
- Contingent Auto Liability Coverage
- Contingent Watercraft (owned & non owned) Liability Coverage
The Tour Operator Liability insurance is suitable for Tour Operators, Adventure- and Excursion Providers.
WHY WE ARE BETTER
- Unmatched and unique program composition. None of the alternate competitors offer a similar structure
- Inclusion of professional & independent loss control and claims services support with legal team working for our clients
- Over 15 years of experience servicing many very satisfied clients
- Option to offer H&M and P&I for vessels
- Option to offer local Third-Party Liability for vehicles through the network partner allowing for additional discount
- Option to add Professional Liability Insurance
Download application form